Saturday, January 13, 2007

The haiku magnets speak

I only composed the first two of these.

listen beneath the
morning mushroom blossom to
too black a blooming

people investigate
a frienly commercial face
the dandelion dream

cold snow falls about
every autumn tree after
leafs drop and wander
chance

light yellow summer
sun said whisper child while I
cry the song of life

shiver small petal
above concrete cuddle where
I wish night burnd through
P-TOWN

eat or live & laugh
but be happy with our wine
shell out for dinner

journey through thought always
see you smile soon breathe happy
give before most ask

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOORAY FOR HAIKUS!!!! i love them all. :)
don't get washed away by the rain ok?!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Ren_sacco@yahoo.com said...

I love that first one you wrote! Its so lyrical and beautiful to read aloud. It was fun reading everyone elses too.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

P-town represent.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Ummm...it might just be me, but I do think it's time for another post...I'm just saying...

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home